New Children's Museum
200 W Island Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
Venue Contact: (619) 233-8792
Imagine your wedding at one of the most exceptional settings in Downtown, at the San Diego Air & Space Museum, in an atrium under the stars, with art deco architecture and historic aircraft creating an unforgettable scene for your special day.
In addition to weddings, the San Diego Air & Space Museum is the ideal venue for your next corporate and team building event, reception, celebration, reunion, Board Meeting, convention, holiday party, tradeshow or product launch event. Discover how our professional staff can transform this beautiful, unique landmark into an everlasting memory.
Our historic Pavilion also has long been a popular destination for school proms, dances and formals. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize your event and make your evening truly memorable. We accommodate both small and large groups.
Let us make your next event exciting and one that can be enjoyed by all. To help make your event special, the San Diego Air & Space Museum is delighted to customize and personalize your event experience by offer the following extras and accommodations:
- Exclusive access to the museum galleries for you and your guests (one event per evening)
- Use our state-of-the-art 3D/4D Zable Theater which has four different movies
- Have fun at your event while trying your flying skills in our simulators
- Enjoy food and beverages from preferred caterers while strolling through the museum
- Beautiful views of downtown San Diego from the Flight Path Grill on our Observation Deck
- 700 people for a sit down dinner
- 2,000 for a standing reception
- Stage, lighting & PA system
- AV / 70 inch flat screen monitors to display slide shows and videos
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Luxury leather lounge furniture
- Docent tours
- Executive Board Room
- Education Center
- LED Centerpieces