What’s in a theme? So very much! Picking the theme for your wedding brings your relationship to life and helps create a certain ambiance for your Big Day!
Ask yourselves the following questions to help you decide on a theme.
- What do you both like to do?
- What is your fashion style?
- How did you meet?
- What is your favorite date?
- What is the vibe you are going for?
- Do you want arranged seating?
- Do you want a head table, and if so, will your bridal party be sitting with you?
- Will you have a midnight snack served to guests?
- Will you use vendors for décor or DIY décor?
- What is the time frame of the wedding?
- What month is your wedding in?
- What sort of attire do you want guests wearing?
- Will children be allowed?
- How many guests are you expecting?
- What is your budget for décor?
- What’s currently trending?
- Look at pictures, and ask yourself what pieces you like of it or don’t like?
- Will you use natural elements as part of décor?
- Will you use personalized napkins?
- Are you going to have a tent if you’re hosting an outdoor reception?
- Do you want a live band, a DJ or a singer? (or all 3 J)
- Will you have the ceremony in the same venue?
- What are your favorite colors?
- Will there be a dance floor?
- Are there cultural traditions you want to include?
- What are your favorite celebrity styles?
Once you’ve answered these questions, it will be much easier to hone in on a theme and decide what look you’re going for. Let us know if you need any help deciding on your theme, and what you’ve decided!
Eat Well. Live Well. Be Well.